Sunday, April 06, 2008

Etsy Blogger of the Month!






I love having a shop at Etsy.com. There's a real sense of community there, with artists sharing information and supporting each other. One of the things Etsy does is encourage the creation of Teams to promote one another's work. One of the teams I've joined is the Etsy Bloggers Street Team. They select a "Blogger of the Month" and all of the team members link blogs with him/her. This month's BOTM is StormyDesigns! The photos above show just a few of the many beautiful items in her shop. Stormy is a polymer clay artist in Virginia, and she is very active on Etsy. You can read more about her on her blog. I hope being the featured blogger brings you lots of sales, Stormy!

**************************************************************************************

By the way, in case you're wondering, The tax guy turned out to be a woman this year, and the process wasn't as brutal as I feared it might be! The end result is that I can devote another year to Quilts With Heart. My goal is to at least break even this year, which sounds pretty pathetic, doesn't it? I mean, solving world hunger, now there's a GOAL! Winning the World Series, there's a GOAL! Then there's mine: breaking even in the business. How humbling.